First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to Jam, who nominated me for a Liebster award and her blog can be found here at: https://leavesetlivres.wordpress.com/.
WordPress devised the award to encourage interaction between bloggers and develop interest with those with less than 200 followers but have produced some excellent content. A large portion of these blogs, including mines, are in their infancy and in such a saturated market it can take quite a while to get the word out there. However we applaud these up-and-coming blogs as they await their growth with great expectations.
Keep it up!
Here were the questions I was asked:
1) If you were President of the World for a day, what would you change?
Distribution of wealth and unfair taxation on countries.
2) Salted Popcorn or Sweet Popcorn?
Mixed lol. With some toffee popcorn too!
3) Favourite childhood memory?
That’s a tough one because I’ve had so many to be fair.
4) You’re famous for a day. Who is the first person you call?
5) Cats or dogs?
Cats but still love dogs though.
6) Paper books or electronic books and why?
Paper books. It’s nice being able to hold them in your hand, smell them, turn the pages etc. To me, it further adds to the experience.
7) ‘Live for the weekend’ or ‘Live each day like it’s your last’?
Probably the latter.
8) Ketchup or Brown Sauce?
Ketchup, of course!
9) You’ve been asked to pack up your life and relocate to a foreign country in 24 hours. Where do you go?
America or somewhere in the Caribbean.
10) What fictional character in a book, TV show or film do you most resemble in personality?
Supposedly I resemble DW from the TV series Arthur. I really don’t see it though lol.
11) You’re being offered the job of your dreams. Congratulations on your new role as a …
I nominate the following:
Colucci cooks: coluccicooks.wordpress.com
Burgers & Brogues: http://burgersandbrogues.com/
When you dip I dip we dip: https://whenyoudipidipwedip.wordpress.com/
Lifting in Louboutins: https://liftinginlouboutins.wordpress.com/
My student meals: https://mystudentmeals.wordpress.com/
My questions to my nominees:
- What’s your favourite cuisine?
- If you was stranded on an island what would be the item you could not live without?
- What is your favourite colour?
- If you won £1million pounds what would be the first thing you’d buy?
- If you could go holiday right now, where would you go?
- What is your favourite music genre?
- If there was a movie based on your life, what would you like it to be called?
- If you could meet anyone, both dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is (are) your nicknames and why?
- What is your favourite book, and why?
- What house chore do you hate doing the most?
For anyone new to the Liebster Award this is how it works –
In a post – answer the questions that your nominator posted for his/her nominees.
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Make up 11 new fun questions for your nominees.
Give some love back to your nominator , include a link back to their blog and their post.
You must nominate 5-11 bloggers.